CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

The End of November


Yeahh... It's oready the end of November and we welcome the month of December, which is the last month of 2009(!!!). Gees.... time do fly by when we were the busiest.. ^_^" This morning when I turned on my PC, (the screen flash the calender DEC 1) it suddenly dawn on me that today was the 1st of December 2009! Gosh.... The date to my due date suddenly is getting closer and closer... *started to get panic* as I really duno what to expect during the labour process... @_@ **will it be really painful? can I handle the pain? should I opt for C-section? should I take epidural? Is my baby going to be born healthy and normal? etc etc...** All these questions started to flow in my mind(!!!).

How I wish I know all the answers now.... All the anxiousness started to kick-in and I was overwhlem.... At night while we were chatting in our bed (as usual), my dear hubby was suddenly feeling a little nervous as he realised that the BIG DAY is actually not far away (yeah... he reads bible & pregnancy guide book to me & dear baby every night)! His long awaited "DADDY's role" was not as far away as he thinks now... he suddenly unsure whether he was ready to assume the BIG role?... hahah... Both of us had a good laughs when we were nervous especially we will be expecting something special from the Al'mighty Lord -- the day to see our beloved baby... ^_^

So far, apart from the morning sickness, nausea, back pain, swelling, headache, migrane, sleepless night, leg pain, mood swing etc.etc... I have to say I enjoyed my pregnancy which the Lord has blessed me (and my hubby) with. We felt blessed and thankful to the Lord for the special gift and I pray that HE will continue to bless me and my dear hubby. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.



No comments: