CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Excitment Begins



It's exactly one month to Christmas!!!!! Hurray!!!! :D I can't wait to see Santa and Roudolf! hohohohoo.... (I just felt like a little kid again). To tell you the truth, among all the festives celebrations I love X'mas the MOST! Can't exactly describe the feelings here but one thing for sure is it's a joyful & thankful celebrations. Most of the shopping malls (and some towns) will be decorated with x'mas ornaments to light up the occassion (even the non-christians are also celebrating it.. don't you think it's bazzar when they critised christian but they themselves also want to be part of the occassion???). You will not miss seeing these two colours for sure you will see when you walk around... the joyful red and the ever peaceful green colour! :) BTW, my hubby already started playing his x'mas songs in his car since last week! ^J^ He even bought one X'mas CD recently to play in his ipone.

Besides, today it's also a special day to celebrate my blog birthday -- the total of "150 POSTS" (for 3 years now) which I've entered & gathered onto this humble little column since 2007. What an achievement! XD Never thought that I would be so hardworking in updating my blog until today.... I'm still updating and typing away my thoughts on this tiny space of the World Wide Web. So, Happy 150 Birthday my dear blog! :) Wish that I could put up more updates in time to come especially after my dear baby is born. Wish me luck! :)

In addition, today is the day where the X'mas SALE begins in almost all of the shopping malls!!! :D shop! shop! shop! till you drop... hahah... This will be a good time for me and hubby to go hunting for our baby stuff.. XD So, to y'all out there (who is also eagerly waiting for the sale to begin like me), I wish y'all -- HAVE A HAPPY SHOPPING TRIP (nomatter where you are). Don't forget to watch your budget oOhh... ;-)

Happy spending and have a nice holidays!



No comments: