CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, November 01, 2009

A Tivoli Suprised


What a nice suprise!!! ~ My hubby bought home a suprise present for me from Louis Vuitton! :D At first I thought of scolding him for bringing our lunch late (been waiting for almost 2 1/2 hours) but when he present me the present I was suprise! Hmm... looks like he knew my weakness for designer bags... (hahah...) Never in my mind that I thought he would be so lovely and sweet to buy me a suprise present and it is quite expensive (he sometimes can be quite "kiam siap"... heheh... sorry honey, I say it with affections...). But this present is really out of his usual choice I must say... Nontheless, I just love it!

To be frank, it has been ages since he brought home a suprise present for me... not even on my birthday nor anniversarry nor Valentine's day.... +_+ which is why sometimes I'm mad at him! *_*

But today, he really suprised me! Thank you so much sweetie for the nice suprise... I really appreciate your efforts and thoughts (though sometimes I think u just need to pay a 'little bit more' attention to what I say to you, then I think you shd be fine :)). This will be my new love for the moment! :D

Okie, without further ado, let me introduce to you my : 2009 birthday + 2 anniversarries + Valentine's day presents = the Louis Vuitton Tivoli PM Handbag! :D

Descriptions of my handbag:
This is a chic and roomy everyday Louis Vuitton handbag. Monogrammed canvas is trimmed in natural cowhide leather with dyed red edging, signature yellow top-stitching and goldtone brass hardware. A leather patch and padlock decorate the side, topped by rolled leather handles. Zip top opens to brown canvas lining with a flat pocket and a cell phone slot. Dimensions: 14"L x 5 1/2"W x 9"H; 5" handle drop.

Color: Brown
Lining Color: Brown
Hardware: Brass
Handle Drop: 5 inch
Size: Medium
Special Features: Metal Feet

No comments: