CafeMom Tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Amazing Sunday

Today, suddenly I got an urge to go exercising... my dear baby woke me up in the early morning at 7.30am and then do my usual "sit" in the toilet. Then woke up my darling hubby to go walk-walk with me. After about 15mins of walking, we head home for breakfast. It was a breezy sunday morning with the birds cripping in the fresh morning air. It was nice. I haven't been out for a morning walk for a few months oredy... =)

We then getting ready to go to church. BTW, I also have not been going to the church since... In the church today, as the Pastor started to give his welcoming speech and the music started to play... I felt my baby inside me was danching with excitement and joy. My baby kept kicking me which we were singing along with the 'live' music band provided by the church. And we also sang "Amazing Grace" which I like very much to sing... =) Glad that my baby also likes going to the church. Baby next time mummy bring u to church ok.. :) Felt so relieve and productive today that I managed to do those things which I long to do during my pregnancy.. heheh...

Picture above: Ricky Martin spending some quality time with his two children.







No comments: