CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

November



I can't believe it's mid-November O-ready, the end of the year suddenly feels so close! :) October feels like it just slipped by so fast!!! Actually, I'm quite please, which means, I can start thinking about Christmas and New Year holidays! :) I'm so excited so see those shops started to decorate their interior with christmas decorations and selling all christmas goods.

However, at the same time, what I missed terribly about winter at this time of the year was spending christmas in the UK... I missed the rain (yeah before it snow, especially at this time of the year it usually very cold and wet with rain), the coldness, my winter gloves, my winter scarf, the snow (of course!), christmas songs(!!!), the colour of red, I missed walking along the streets full with different kind of shops, the winter-christmas mood the english way... Aah, it's just so unbearable.

On the other hand, it suddenly dawn on me that my preganacy suddenly speed by so fast! I'm now officially in my third trimester!!!! :O The horror of thinking about the labour time makes me feels like wanna hide away... Frankly, I'm not sure I'm ready for to face the fact that I have to choose between natural birth or C-sections...(???)

No comments: