CafeMom Tickers

Friday, November 06, 2009

My New Toy



Yup, just got this new toy!! :D All thanks to my dearie hubby... I guess it's also suitable for me to use this new phone... though I love my iphone very much. My hubby has been lobbie-ing me to let him use my i-phone in exchange of another new phone or alternative (he is always good in pastering me when the first attempt fails) he was trying to convince me (and also himself) to let him buy a new handphone, namely the balckberry (I called it the "No-life" hp!)... when I said "why do you need to use another phone?" He added "The current nokia 6121 was not user friendly (now he knows what I meant when I told him the phone sucks!!!)."

So after months of lobbie-ing, he finally succeed in getting me to use another new phone in exchange for my iphone... well, I guess he will benefits from using the phone more than I do. Hope it will bring more convenience to him but NOT starring at the phone all the time!

Hence, I decided to go back to my old love for Nokia hp... I've choosen the Nokia E63 as my new hp! :) Love the sexy red colour and easy to type keypad! :) it has been awhile since I touch any hp keypad... :D


No comments: