CafeMom Tickers

Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas!



Merry X'mas everyone!!! Here's to wishing you all the merry little joys of Christmas! Ho! Ho!Ho!

It's good to be back after a long holiday... :) Not that I've been to anywhere special recently... Well, I spent my x'mas with my dear hubby and we went shopping for baby stuff..... since it's a SALE season too! :D I have to say these 4 days really were tiring (and fulfilling) but it can be bored too if you do it continuously everyday.

I suddenly feeling a bit sick when I think of going out there to shop on the 4th day of holiday.... I dunno about you but I really have this feeling on that day. I guess, one could never just shop and shop even though you're rich! Shopping is just a therapy for me! I can just do it once in a while... unless I really have something to buy or do research on my purchase... and it's not a solution in your life! I couldn't understand how some people can just shop everyday without having to do other things! Anyway.....

Gees, time do flies very fast when you are busy on something. How do you spent your X'mas everyone? I hope whatever you do, you had a great time with your loved ones and had a fulfilling X'mas! :) A few more days we will bid farewell to 2009 and welcome 2010! :) I have to say 2009 had certainly been a great year for me and it's a special ones.

Top 3 highlights for me this year:

1. I'm pregnant and it's a BOY!
- I couldn't ask for more... the Lord have been blessing me with such a wonderful gifts. Praise the Lord for everything He has done in my life! Dear Father in Haven, please continue to bless me (and my hubby) the wisdom and faith which are lacking of in my life. And thank you for blessing us with such a wonderful gift in our life. We look forward to many more happy and fulfilling years with our baby with your guidance by our side. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

2. Holiday in Japan for the 2nd time!
- Bless dear hubby for the early anniversary gift! :) I truly enjoyed the time we were together all these years and I wouldn't trade it for anything else.

3. Hubby launched his first fund
- My hubby had been working very hard to launch his very own fund and finally last month he managed to achieve it! Well done hubby! I wish that you will continue to have faith in what you do. My prayers will always be with you.

Opps.. before I forget... Darling hubby had prepared a x'mas present for our soon-to-be-born baby. It's a Fisher Price baby gym. As for me, I have bought a book for my little baby. The title is Disney's Christmas Storybook Collection - A Treasury of Tales. Here you can find all characters of Disney with relations to x'mas. Hope he will likes it. Pics as shown below.




No comments: