CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Santa Claus is Coming to Town


A lot has happened recently and I dunno where shall I begin.

To start with, let me just say it out loud Christmas is just around the corner!!! :D 2 more days to go! Luckily I've done my x'mas shopping... but my dear hubby seems not prepared for anything.. >_<

Secondly, as I was too excited preparing for x'mas, I unintentionally skipped my usual afternoon nap for the past 3 days.. :s Yeap! that was how excited I am! :D shopping, shopping and more shopping... hahah... until forget to nap. Sorry baby dear, mummy will try to be more efficient next time.. since mummy can't walk too fast, shopping seemed to be forever!! Before, I never spend so much time at one dept store for so long, but I guess reality hits that I'm really "heavily" pregnant now... no kidding! Walking speed currently is at "snail level" now @_@"

Thirdly, I still haven't do my spring cleaning yet! To get all the old and torn stuff out from the house and reorganised my room to welcome my dear baby. To me, doing spring/annual house cleaning is crucial! It's just like recycling... if you don't get the old and unused stuff out from the house and you keep getting in the new stuff one day you will become a "HORDER"!!! I'm serious. Your house will be like a warehouse or a garage full of nonsense stuff! I prefer to give it away or recycling it to help keep the house clean and pleasant, and who knows maybe you can help others too by donating your stuff out :) It's a very clean and healthy process don't you think? That's why I love to do it as often as possible. But my lazy hubby, coming from a dirty and messy home environment previously, doesn't seemed to appreciate doing it :( I know, he is like a baby...

Fourthly, I have prepared something special for my darling hubby's birthday this year :D Ssshhh... can't revealed yet what is it I'm gonna do to him but I hope he will appreciate it. It took some time for me to prepare this new idea of mine! :)

Fifthly, hopefully my cot problem will be solved soon! Can't wait to see and prepare my dear baby's cot in my room now. But I'm sure, patient is virtue... we just have to look deeper and decide which is the best for our baby.

Sixthly, although I'm so excited about X'mas but I've no idea where to celebrate X'mas eve this year with darling hubby. He, ont the other hand, of course, as usual, not prepared with anything to celebrate with me... so boring rite to have a husband like him... Goodness gracious me, still accept him & his weakness regardless. If for another women, he will be kick in his ass! hahah...

Seventhly, I'm still waiting for my confinement lady to give me a call regarding the date she could make it to my house. I'm worried... anxious... dunno what to expect as she has another job in Jan itself. She went for holiday oredy and she said she will call me as soon as the Jan-lady give her a call. This week is the 2nd week oredy, still no news. Feel like calling her but I dun want to make it too forceful since she already decided 60% on doing my job. Now the thing is I just have to wait patiently... but until when??? Dear Lord, please help me to get through this rough patch soon... I think I might get depressed by just arranging for a confinement lady for my baby & me. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.

Eightly, decided to ignore the nosy-neighbour who always likes to poke her nose to other ppl's business (same for the her husband both very naive & busybody people). She make it sounds like she wanted to help you when you are in trouble but the actual fact is she just like to see you in trouble. Well, I just have one word for these kind of people - selfish b****!

Ninethly, was very unlucky that day coz I bumped into "broom-star's evil kid" and his slutty gf on my way to the toilet. Thank God that I managed to keep myself together and ignored the son-of-the-b****! And, when I was in the toilet (where normally will be well equipped with toilet papers) ran out of toilet papers at that particular time!!! :O really a "broom-star kid"!!! This kind of people is best to be kept ignored when saw in public like when a person sees a crazy person. Who do he thinks he is by calling my name!! My name is not for u to call ass-h***!! This is soooo exasperating! Arrrggghh... Hahah... Luckily with God's power & strength, I managed to calm myself down & acted normal... I just pretend I didn't see him and walk pass him as if he is not there.. :D He thought I will still be like last time so innocet to be bullied again! If u don't respect your own big brother, don't expect me to talk to u!

Oh well, bygone is bygone! Don't want to waste my time and energy on these rubbish!!! Not worth it!

Back to my happy moments..... ^-^

Well, well... Last but not least, I would like to wish everyone A VERY HAPPY AND BLESSED CHRISTMAS! May you have a wonderful time with your loved ones.




No comments: