CafeMom Tickers

Friday, January 01, 2010

Adios 2009

Well, X'mas is officially over and now we will be bidding farewell to the year 2009 very soon! I hope that you'd a wonderful 2009 (despite the economy climate) and looking forward to another fun & exiciting year in 2010.

As for me, this year has been a very fulfilling and special year for me... though there's ups and downs in my life (there's where we learnt from it), I'm glad and thankful to the Al'mighty Lord for His blessings and for His continuous support and guidance in everything I do.

Also, I'm thankful to my darling hubby for his TLC. It has been a very challenging year for both of us. Nevertheless, I wish that we will continue to believe and have faith in Him, our Saviour, our God. Looking forward to many more wonderful years with you my sweetie pie! :) Remember the 3 D's you told me - Discipline, Determinations & Desire (to success)!

Now, I have to make my goal list for 2010.... So, see you next year folks! Hope you had fun celebrating New Year's eve tonite! :)




No comments: