CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lousy Maid


I never thought that hiring a part-time maid could be so inconvenient and nonsense!!! Not only they are not helpful, they create all sorts of nonsense excuses to you!! >_< I can just named a few examples to you:
1. why we need to mop the floor twice, it's tiring for me...
2. I cut my finger I can't work.. (the cut is just tiny and you are not going to bleed to death)
3. outside it very hot I don't want to work...
4. can you give me ang pow (i.e. tips) my boss pays me very little only every week...
5. I came from the king's heritage/decedent back in Indon... (so?? here is not Indon...) and etc. etc.

Can you believe this??? I have to go through these nonsense every week! :$ The job they are suppose to do is not done properly (never mind) but they have all sorts of request and most of the times they try to work VERY slow so that the time can passes by quickly and they do not need to get "more" work done!

It was such a nuisance to hire a part-time maid nowadays as they are not only damn LAZY but with a terrible one-of-a-kind attitude! Moreover, their so called "boss" who is suppose to keep track of their performance and managed customers' satisfaction failed terribly in doing both tasks. Seemed like the maid is his boss and vice-versa.

Moreover, it adds more headache for me each week when the maid come to my house for their service! As I requested form the beginning that I want the same maid to come each week but the "boss" failed to provide me a reliable maid. FYI, I've encountered more than 20 maids from just this one company alone!!! Moreover, I suspect the boss asked his maid to work slowly so that they can charged overtime charges!!! This is so unethical!

What on earth these lazy bitches doing in my house if they do not want to work??!!!!
I'm getting really irritated by their boss excuses saying that the maid are afraid of working in my house. Bear in mind that the maid you provide is either rejected from agency or does not have a valid working permit in this country (i.e. either their permit been canceled by their previous employer or they are here on visitor visa... so working hard does not apply here coz they really treat themselves as "VISITOR" not worker). Therefore, if the maid is not up to the minimum standard, of course they give a lot of excuses to their stupid boss complaining about the customer being fussy!!! This is a TOTAL NONSENSE!

No wonder there are a lot of cases where the maid (especially those INDONESIAN maid) is being abuse either physically or verbally by their employer. Sometimes you really just can't stand their irritating attitude and they know BEST how to irritate you! So this is both ways... I don't blame those employer who abuse their maid... cause I know some ppl may not be as patient as me. I've been dealing with all these nuisance for about 5 months now and it's getting worst each day!!! +_+

If any of you out there looking for a part-time maid services don't ever go to this company - Daily Cleaning Services or maybe you will recognized by their name/contact - they called themselves Mr/Mrs Tan, 010 231 1605 or 012 491 1162. Their service is lousy! I tired it and dissatisfied with it. Hope you will not hv to face this kind of rubbish services.









No comments: