CafeMom Tickers

Friday, January 08, 2010

No More Nonsense

I am incredibly saddened and angered by the way my parents always rely on me to take care of my sisters' and or brother's shit! I have to say I always go all 100% to help whenever I can but this is just too much now... they basically just treat me like thier slave! I never receive any appreciations in return (not even a thank you) not that I longed for any rewards from them but they are just being ignorant little bastard!!!! Is this how a family should operate??? I don't think so. I also need support sometimes but I never get it in the end.

My parents will always call me whenever there's shit happened amongst them!! And I'm the only one who will have to help take care of their shit! Furthermore, they don't even care what have they done and still continue doing those shitty stuff they are well trained of! Can you imagine I have to gone through such nonsense with all these nonsense ppl!!! I got my own life too! Why can't they figure it out on how to survive in this world??? They are not less fortunate than any ppl other there, so why can't they figure it out on how to survive??? When you look at how others family worked, they don't have all these shit in their family... they will be very supportive to each other no matter what. I miss this kind of family warmth.

So why can't they handle their own life until now!?? None of them ever wonder or borther to help me when I'm in trouble?!! This is all useless sibblings!!! I will never from now on to helo them with anything anymore!!! They shd learn to live their own life and take care of their own shit from now on!

Recently, my mum told me that my sister is planning to go to Aus (again!!!!)... according to her nonsense, she wants to go there to find a job... as if here they don't have any job for her... and as if she has made a lot from here dy. This time I think she is there to have more fun than the pervious years... and make more shit too!!

Enough is enough!!!!!!!! I'll also need to learn to say 'NO' to my parents from now on!



No comments: