CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Let the Countdown Begin


Geess.... It's week 37 now! :o) I'm getting VERY anxious and at the same time excited!!! Most of the preparations to welcome my little darling is almost done... apart form his cot! The delivery man will come only tomorrow. Hopefully this time the cot has no defects on them. I can't wait to make prepare his bed before his arrival. :)

After all the huu-haa last week, I realised that it's not a big deal after all. If she don't want to work, then let it be... If they don't want the money, then it's not my problem... why would I be so stressed up on behalf of them??? It's funny how sometimes when things just happened and you are not ready for it, you will tend to handle it differently from your usual self. Now that I have time on my own and I think back... I oredy knew all these is coming... but I didn't know that it will come at one go! hahah.... God has His way of teaching us to look things at the bright side.


I'm all ready again for the new challenge that I'm about to face. I just need to remember to be my brilliant self and enjoy whatever comes to me! Embrace it and live it! That's is your life... if you are not happy whoelse will make you happy???





No comments: