CafeMom Tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

Gone Bananas


Problems on top of problems...! It seems like this is not my month after all.... >_<"

All the problems seems to roll in one by one each day... I do not know how much more I could handle, these "unforeseen" circumstances. Guess what? The cot which we ordered early this month got defects on them and the delivery guy who are suppose to find a new one for us did not call us in return. Bear in mind, we bought this cot from a reputable company who are suppose to care - the Mothercare shop.

So today, Mothercare suppose to deliver a new cot to our house to replace the defect one. It was so coincident that when they arrived, it rains cats and dogs! We do not know that the "cleaver" delivery guy bought the ready assemble cot in his truck!?? And it got wet when they open the back of the truck making it worst!!! So hubby reject it as it was very dirty, wet and still got defects on them! >_<>

When I think of it... it's just like a nightmare... I wonder do other parents also face this sort of problems while they are preparing for their newborn to arrival??? This month definitely not a good month for me! :'-( It started of quite ok but in between the road, it has a lot of humps in the middle.... I wonder when will all these nonsense going to end. If only my life could be made simpler. Btw, did I mentioned that I mistaken the appointment time for my gyne visit this month... *_*





No comments: