CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Love Photography


Recently me and hubby decided to have my maternity photography taken before my pregnancy due. So, after surveying for a few photographers, I decided to go to the one which provides studio & make-up services plus of course, their photography skills must not be too lousy. Now, I dare not have too high hopes on those freelance or studio photographer as their skills may vary according to their "mood". Sometimes what you see on their blog or website is very pretty but when comes to your photography session, it turns out otherwise. So I kept a broad mind on this matter.

Well, after all the emails and postponement of appointments, we finally set a date for our shooting!!! :) We were so excited! :) And I found my dress to go with the shooting as well as my hubby. We were all set to go for our shooting. Just have to wait for a few more weeks for my tummy to get bigger so that it will look nice according to the studio staff. So we waited for my tummy to get bigger around till about week 34! :-) It turns out, my tummy really got bigger than before!?! Huge! ^_^

The day was finally here! And we had our shooting done. It turns out all those photos were not too bad... although some were kinda weird - my hubby dislike a few pose in the photos and as for me, I was quite disappointed at the way he shot my Blueberry bear which I bought for my baby... :'( It was a waste that the photographer failed to see the beauty in his eyes.

Anyway, overall it was not too bad. I like a few poses and so do my hubby. Hopefully when the photos were edited it will look much better. Can't wait to show it to my dear baby.



No comments: