CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

You're Fired!

Not again...!!! Why are they (the confinement lady and part-time maid) kept giving me endless problems??? I'm getting very irritated and I'm tired dealing with all their shallow mind-set... >_<

Not that their services is any cheaper than others in the market price... and I still pay them promptly. I thought that by paying "double" of what the normal confinement lady charged would satisfied my confinement lady's greedy appetite to work but it seems that my confinement lady wants MORE!

After about 2 months from the agreed price and date, she agreed to work for me during my confinement period but now, just yesterday, she called to say that other people are charging more and she's not willing to work at the price she agreed on previously!!!! :0 What a greedy b****!!! You are telling me now... At this very last minute and my baby could pop anytime!! :S

I guess this is what the Cantonese are saying, "while you are ill, they will take your life"! This is what she is doing to me... She knew I'm desperately looking for someone to look after my baby yet she still do such nonsense to me. These people are very greedy!!!

Well, lucky thing was I did not depend so much on just her alone to look after my baby. I still have my back-up plan (thank God for that!). If I were to really just depend on one person alone I think I'll have heart attack!!! Serious! Normally I will think of the worst and then the best ways in solving my problems cause you never know which asshole will rack your plan last minute.

When life gives you lemon, just make lemonade! :-)

Dear O' Lord, please help me to go through all difficulties in life at this very moment. Please shed some light for me if I'm in the dark tunnel. Thank you Lord for all that you have done for me so far. Please continue to bless me and my family especially my baby which is still in my womb. We need your loving care and attention as always. Lastly, please forgive my sin and please show me the right from wrong. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.





No comments: