CafeMom Tickers

Friday, January 01, 2010

Brand New Journey


Welcome to the brand New Year everyone!!!! :) Hope you had an enjoyable time celebrating new year's eve. Don't you love the optimistic outlook that comes with the new year? I'm setting goals for myself left and right. I want to be able to end each day thinking, "Today was a good day," even if this week is a busy week for me. Happy, happy 2010. I'm glad to be back.

Wow! Can you imagine we are now in the "New Year" O-ready! :) Time flies!..... I know I've been saying this like for the hundred times already but I still couldn't believe it is happening. In a few more weeks, I'll be meeting my sweetie little man soon. Just can't wait! :) Still a bit nervous though when I think about all the labour pain etc. etc.

Now, let's recap on what I've achieved so far in 2009:

1. To go to USA - esp. to see New York & Los Angeles >> Will have to KIV this at the moment! Still it is on my list for the year to come.

2. To go to Mt. Fuji >> Been there & done that! It was really wonderful to be able to go back again! :)

3. To re-start my own family. Need God's blessing on this.... >> Thank God for His percious blessings on this.

4. To wake up at 7.30 am so that I can go for my morning walk and sleep at 10 p.m. >>We did manage to do it as often as possible and it was really nice to be able to smell the morning air and see the morning sun.

5. To start baking more variety of cakes - pandan, choco, orange, butter & make cookies! :) >> I did start off with baking a few cakes e.g. pandan cake & chocolate cake... though it was not 100% successful but I'm pleased with it. Clearly I need more training in baking. Will try again when I have time! ;-)

6. Less scolding... (if my hubby still naughty I will sure scold so don't start hubby.... :P) >> Still need hubby co-operations on this! :P

7. Learn more about photography & get the business started!!! :) >> Well, I did learn more about photography and took more photos on every occassions esp. in hubby's events... but the business side is not possible for now.

8. Buy a wide-angle lens ;-) >> Got it! Thanks to my dear

hubby for the pressie... !

9. Help creating a new website for hubby >> Working-in-progress. Stay tuned! :)

10. Live a happier life than in 2008! :D >> Well, what could I say... it was much more than I ask for. Thank you dear Jesus for the blessings in our life.

Hmmm... Looks like I've accomplished most of my 2009 resolutions. ^-^ Now, it's time to make a "NEW" year resolutions for 2010! Let's see:-

1. I know last year I did blog more than 2008, and this year I wish I could keep it up with more entries this year. **Finger crossed** I know my dear little sweetie pie will occupy most of my time when the time comes... but let's try to break the 2009 record shall we! :D

2. Try to cook more often at home esp. from Monday to Friday... also try to cook new dishes/recipes if possible

3. Take more photos of my dear little sweetie pie

4. Go for morning walk with baby & daddy everyday @ 7.30 a.m.

5. Go to church every Sunday if possible

6. Go for a break with hubby to Hokkaido or anywhere we haven't been before... hopefully somewhere which has four seasons :)

7. Spend more time talking & reading to my dear baby

8. Learn how to bake cupcakes & cookies at least this year... and with proper deco

9. Be happier and in 2009... I know this may be too much but I intend to keep myself and my new family (yup, I'm expecting to receive my new bundle of joy very soon) happy all the time :)

10. Eat healthy & stay healthy

Lastly, I hope everyone had a great start to the new year and that you are sticking to your new year resolution. May your New Year be the best ever, filled with love, peace, hopes and dreams!

Have a good weekend! :)






No comments: