CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Time Out


I really hope that last week will never appear or repeat again in my life! It was such an annoying and agitating week for me! Aaarrrgghhh!!! Thank God I've got my dear hubby to support me and dear Jesus to shine His light at my path while all these things banging onto me.

Lucky thing was today is Sunday! All those were bygones now! I'm here looking for a little comfort... to patch up and repair all those wounds which has no good to me or my poor little soul. I guess a cup of hot coco or a piece of dark chocolate cake can help drown all my sorrows and problems away.
Looking back, I really duno how I can survive all those nonsense!??

Before I forget, we celebrate our anniversary yesterday! This marked 1xth years that we are together as a couple! :) It has been a long and wonderful journey.... :) Nevertheless, it help to put all those nonsense away for a moment and let my poor soul recovered and get ready to fight again! :) Although it was just a simple celebration, we had fun and enjoyed it! :)

Thanks to dear hubby for the dinner (at a Taiwanese restaurant) although he did not planned it before hand (as always)... :P I guess the biggest comfort for the day was the scrumptious 'mango rolled in Mochi disc on top with coconut flakes' as our dessert... it was unexpectedly very good exceeded the main course.

And today, we had a fabulous buffet dinner (as post-celebration) at Hilton Hotel. I must say, it was really good! 2 thumbs up for their delicious food (and variety) and of course service!!! ^o^ We had a good time eating and relaxing at the restaurant. Mind you, we seldom go for buffet lunch or dinner as we afraid that the food might be disappointing but this one is surprisingly goood and the price was reasonable! I guess this wrap up all my lousy previous weeks and start new this week! :)

Hope y'all have a good weekend!







No comments: