CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bravo Baby



My baby is 3 weeks and 2 days old

Yesterday, (at around 4-ish a.m.) my baby suddenly woke up in the middle of the night (I suspect maybe he is too cold or he had a bad dream)... with our heavy eyes and mind that is still half asleep, both my hubby and I were waken by his cried.

We then tried to feed him milk but he refuse to drink his milk so we later gave him the pacifier and wa-la he suck on his pacifier and before he managed to go back to sleep my hubby off the light. I first thought he is going to cry out lout but to our surprise, he soothe himself to sleep with the pacifier without the light!!... that was magic! Although I have to say, this does not happened every time we feed him the pacifier... :)

Thank you baby for understanding, and giving daddy & mummy a good night sleep. We love you!

Every time he smile, my heart melt like ice-cream... :) Since his arrival (in my womb), my singing has improved tremendously... I even amazed myself!!!! Looks like what they said is true... you will change for good for your baby... :-) Have you change for good since your baby arrived?







No comments: