CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Migraine


Oh dear, oh dear.... I think my migraine came back to haunt me again... This was the first symptom I got during my confinement and it didn't cure until now. Today's weather also not very good... too HOT! It may be causing my migraine to come back. The pain has become worst!!! Worst than before I got pregnant! :'( This isn't good!!!! I feel like my head going to explode!

Lucky, my baby is very good this evening. He was very co-operative... after feeding him breast-milk, he straight away goes to sleep. I manage to get some rest while waiting for my hubby to come home.

Guess what? My baby slept through the night until 12-ish a.m.! Brovo to him!!! :)

Thank you hubby for coming home to rescue. It helps a lot. Love you always & forever.










No comments: