CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Oh Baby



My dear baby is going to be 3 months old very soon. :) I can't believe how fast time flies... It has been wonderful taking care of him and seeing him grow since he was born. I still remember his first smile, his first stool, his first response to me, first bath.... and most of all the first time I held him in my arms. He was so so sweet.

He has now grown a bit of height and baby-fat compare to when he was born (then he was just so tiny and skinny but long). Now, he is into biting his own fingers... if it gets too excited he will bite both of his fingers together.. :D Also, he slowly started to make eye contact with us while we are talking to him.

Apart from that, he also started to enjoys his bath more... :-) compare to the first month I guess he was traumatized... cried each time during bath time. Lucky, he is now starting to enjoy his bath.

Besides, he started to sleep longer through the night (Thank God for that). Now, he only wakes up one or twice for feeding compare to first few weeks. It was really a sleepless nite for both of us. But afternoon nap has been hard... it seems that he is very hard to put to sleep in the afternoon... may be it's because of the hot weather. But he sleeps like angle during raining time... not to mentioned the thunder (trouble sometimes)!

He also prefer us to carry him horizontally rather than vertically. I guess his neck muscle has slowly develop (although it has not 100% strong yet). Occasionally too, he will likes his pacifier especially when we are out & about. :)

Not to forget, today I found this wonderful website to answer all my baby questions which I could find previously. Check this out - www.askdrsears.com . Do drop by if you have any questions to ask, this is very useful especially to first time parents.

Although my arms and wrist is still in pain, I wouldn't trade one day of my life for him. Mummy & daddy love you baby J. xoxo











No comments: