CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Smitten with Terror



I'm not a good pretender.... I'm not good at it I admit.

It has been a few days I've buried this feeling inside me. I don't think I could stay stronger any longer... I couldn't sleep well and it has been disturbing me and my life. I'm really sad, worried and angered! How could they!!? These selfish idiots just won't give me and my family a break... like the saying goes, they would like to see you fall down than give u a helping hand... and I agreed with this statement.

I have a very strong urge to call my dad today and give him a few good words!!! One day he will just get it from me!!! How dare he brought those rubbish to my grandma house! and how dare him kee-poh around with my business with that bitch!!!

I don't care anymore!!! Respect my foot!!! These OLD folks think they are doing it for me but deep down they just equally stupid and being coward! They can't even handle their own problems... how can he even want to protect his own family(???). That's why I do not depend on him since young especially if I need moral support or personal advice!!! Yeah, the person whom I called dad does not act like one in my life... I'm very disappointed in him! That's why he always said, among all his children, he is less worry about me because I can managed on my own.

Also, the bitch who thinks she is the most important person in this world, I swear I will one day haunt you down!!! If not because of your son, I have already give this bitch a piece of my poop! This bitch has been going around with her pathetic stories and telling all sorts of non-sense asking for sympathy! How sickening!!!

From her shallow behaviour I do not think she has a life and I think she wants to see her son suffers... What on earth is this mother-fucker-bitch is doing to her son & his life??! I don't think she care neither! She is making me hate he even more and her doing & her shallow behaviour has makes me disrespect this old frat even low! I hope your son is receiving lots of "love" from your selfish behaviour! So called "mother"! puik..... !

The more we ignore her, the more nonsense she is making everyday to destroy my hubby's life!!
I trust God & I believe God will take care of those evil people. What comes around, goes around. It's wise to just let God dealt with! I felt ashamed each time I mentioning about her immature attitude & behaviour!

Every time we wanted to move on & start fresh, this bitch will do something to destroy it! This will make me & my hubby hate her even more... and I think she knew it and enjoys it! I know I shall not care about her shallow behaviour or doings, but I'm just a person dealing with an evil here... an old-frat-evil! I also hope that my hubby would be more open to talk to me about his feelings anytime...

Dear Lord, please protect my family from those evil people. Keep them away from us. Please lead us to a safe and healthy way of finding our own happiness and peace. Almighty Lord, please guide us everyday on how to bring up our baby Your way. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.











No comments: