CafeMom Tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mummy's Day


Baby is 3 months and 1 day old

Today, I woke up at 9 a.m. (a little late coz normally 8.30 a.m.) and as usual the two fella were still sound asleep. I quietly went down to the kitchen to prepare and clean my baby's bottles, hang the clothes, make sure everything is clean in the living room before my baby wakes up (my usual chore in the morning). And finally, I prepare my breakfast before my baby wakes up.


As predicted, my baby wakes up before I even have time to finish my meal. Then, his daddy brought him downstairs to me... I knew he is not very patient with baby especially in the morning because he prefer to read his email / sms / comic / news than playing with his baby. So I quickly ate my meal and took over from him.

But before that, my hubby and baby wishes me Happy Mother's Day. . This is the first time I celebrated Mother's Day! :) Feel so old now... Anyway, I'm very happy because I am now a 'mummy' to my dear baby. I'm looking forward to spend many more happy mother's day with the two most important man to me.

As usual, my hubby did not prepare anything to celebrate "my day"... (~_~) All he can do is to bring me to his favourite bak-kut-teh restaurant and window shopping in a shopping mall... zzz.....zzzz..... How boring!

Now wonder his fucking-mother always complaining about his fucking-father... Now, I see clearly where he got the GENE from... from his hopeless and useless father! Oh God, I don't think I want to have such unromantic husband! :'(

As usual as well, baby getting very cranky as the hours goes by... I don't really have time to enjoy shopping or a proper meal... I don't even have time to check my sms... or read newspaper or magazine. So after dinner at a Japanese restaurant, we head home.

Back at home, I bath my dear baby and make him sleep.

There goes my 1st time celebrating Mother's day.... The end!

Happy Mother's day to you... Hope you got to spend a wonderful day with your family and not spend it so boringly like me.













No comments: