CafeMom Tickers

Friday, January 09, 2009

Delightful



Today, as I logged on to my facebook, I was prompted at the top bar indicating that I've received a new message and two new friends who wanted to add me to their contact list! :) As I open the message folder, I saw a dear friend of mine who has sent me the message. As I click to open his message and begin reading it and I read with delight and pleasure that all our messages are so simple and honest!

I never thought that I will be able to meet this secondary school friend again but here we are chatting away in facebook! :D I'm gald that there's still people who think of or remember me sometimes (in a good way I mean... not that I remember I've done any bad stuff to any of my friends back in my secondary school years but I've also not done any special thing that made them remember me till now!) :))) In short, I'm just an ordinary school girl back in those years apart that I'm a school prefect.

I've also met a few of my old old friends who I've not been able to keep in touch with for almost 10y years++ and here we were, poking at each other's wall in facebook.. hahahah.... these are the kind of friends whcih has gone through the time with you (even we don't talk much coz all that need to be said is known in the heart) and which you would also like to keep for long-term. I'm glad to said that I have it all! All I need is just ONE true friend (thank you Lord for blessing me with 'the one'). That's all I need. If there's more than one, it's really a blessing from above. Thank you Lord again! Amen.

However, one thing I hate is those hypocrite! If I dected one, I will ditch it right away with no further questions ask! It's contageous.... it will destroy you & your poor soul if you are not careful with who you choose as your friend. I read somewhere - You canot choose your family nor your parents but you can choose your friend... so choose wisely! I'm a picky friend... I don't easily mixed with anyone... that's just me! :)







No comments: