CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Reminder Reminder Reminder



God really put me to test this time. I want to apologise to my dear Lord, please forgive me for I've failed you. It's harder than I thought..... I must say that when comes to emotion, grey vs black area, I'm easily fall into the trap and sometimes I tend to forget... too forgetful until the evil has over powering me to think all the negetive thoughts rather than positive.

Warning from my Zodiac Sign this year:
- To avoid tension, don't trust anyone too much (which I easily fall into trap) this year. Do NOT indulge in gossip as it will backfire against you.

Health:
- You will face bad health this year as you will be overloaded with work and emotions.

Wealth:- Don't harbour negative thoughts of people and their motives. Try to stay positive and you will see positive results.

Love:
- If you are married, you may face some problems due to a difference of opinions.


Dear Lord, please protect me and my dear hubby against evil thinking and please light up our paths if it's getting darker and harder to see. Help us to see the positive more and grant us the wisdom to know the difference between good vs. evil. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.



No comments: