CafeMom Tickers

Friday, January 30, 2009

Mummy's Visit



Today, my hubby & I went to visit grandma together with my parents. I felt happy to see my parents and grandma. Although we could have meet yesterday... due to some nonsense we have to postpone to today (3rd day of CNY). I bought some goodies (brands, biscuts, nuts, mandarin oranges, nian gaos, dried mushroom etc.) for grandma and I also give away my old Sony (but still in good condition) TV to grandma. It has been such a long time since I saw her last TV broken and none of her children who are living with her ever think of buy a new TV for her. I am heartbroken to see such things happening to grandma. SO I decided to give her mine. And me & hubby were so happy to see her sooo happy when she saw the new TV.

Later that evening, my mum stayed overnight at our house. We had a good time chatting and jogging around my neighbourhood. It was good to see mum so happy and delighful. I'm glad to have invited her and to see her happy face. The next day, we went shopping spree down town. Bought her a few things - shoes & pillows. We had breakfast, tea break & dinner together in the same mall. She enjoyed her food too.

Wish she could stay longer at my house if not because of my nonsense dad! :<





No comments: