CafeMom Tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

What A Day !


What a morning to begin with... It all heppened while I was doing my routine cleaning in my living room and I found that my wedding photo frame inside the glass-door cabinet has fallen (now I know where the big 'bang' sound came from in the morning). So, as I open the glass door to move my photo frame, one of the angle-glass suddenly fallen into the ground and broke (-_-") I was terrified!!! Two very precious things has broken today in my house!!!! :$

I suddenly started to pray to the Al'mighty Lord. ~ Dear Lord Jesus, please keep me & my dear hubby safe under your watchful & loving eyes. Guard us against the evil spitits that came to disturb our peace. In Jesus name we pray. Amen. ~

Then, in the afternoon, while I was busy in my studyroom, I suddenly heard a loud shouting voice coming from outside my house. I quickly go and check and found a man (60yo+) which is a cab driver holding a bouquet of flowers standing outside my house. I quickly ran outside the house and find out what was happening. As I receive the flowers, I saw the uncle face was smiling and I am too was smiling with him. What a day to start with.... such lovely flowers sent by hubby from our long-time friend florist.

And... back to yesterday, I don't know why suddenly I have this feeling of sadness inside me. All the 'what if' questions suddenly creep into my head making me really moody and unhappy. I suddenly felt very tired... not physically but emotionally. I know God have given what I asked for but I am the one who is to be blame for not being careful enough. How careless I am (!!). Sometimes I keep blaming myself. But what I cannot turn back the time. Now, I can only pray to the mercyful God for his blessing for a bettwe future for me & my hubby & never to look back again. Like my doc said, I have to keep looking forward and strengthen my body to face whatever obstacle in life.

I know that God has all planned out for me... But I'm duno why I have this unsettled feeling inside me that kept telling me 'what if it turns out not what you've expected?'.... I am started to get worried and asking how am I going to handle all the uncertainty in life later on? I'm mentally exhausted... Almighty God, I know deep in my heart that you always keep your promise. Remind me of that often, especially when I flater. Amen.


No comments: