CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

First Project


Yes!!!!!! I've started using my camera for business! :) Although, it's partly for charity purposes I'm still very happy that I've kick start my dream. I'm happy with the outcome of the photos too! :) Can't have too high expectations as the lens is just a normal lense and with no additional flash somemore.

Just let me share with you my personal experience about being a photographer (this is just me specaking for my own), 1 - you really have to be alret all the time during the event 2 - your hand and eyes will eventually tired at the 4th hours of working... 3 - there's no toilet break or drinking break in between so you need to juggle your time perfectly 4 - always shoot more (different angle) so that you have a good coverage of the event.

Well, my next target to photograph (hopefully) will be in ppl's wedding! :D Looking for someone's wedding to go to so that I can test my skills and put my camera to use. Any of you out there looking for a freelance photographer? hahaha... Do let me know ;-) I'm serious! But I think I should start as an assistance photographer first... and then get the lenses I need, second, and practice more, third.

Well, I guess like the saying goes, practice make perfect!


No comments: