CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My 2009 Resolutions

One more day and we will bid farewell to the year 2008. I must say this year has been a very productive and meaningful year for me. Thank you dear Lord for all the happenings in 2008! I must say although it was a mix of ups & downs. But I cherish it! Looks like dear Lord really gives us time to start new (again!) and moved on with life... no matter you like it or not. But I guess the greater purpose of this is to give us the chance to recreate and reborn ourselves... that's why it's only 12 months or 365 days and not more.

In 2009, my 10 (to-do-list) resolutions will be :

1. To go to USA - esp. to see New York & Los Angeles

2. To go to Mt. Fuji

3. To re-start my own family. Need God's blessing on this....

4. To wake up at 7.30 am so that I can go for my morning walk and sleep at 10 p.m.

5. To start baking more variety of cakes - pandan, choco, orange, butter & make cookies! :)

6. Less scolding... (if my hubby still naughty I will sure scold so don't start hubby.... :P)

7. Learn more about photography & get the business started!!! :)

8. Buy a wide-angle lens ;-)

9. Help creating a new website for hubby

10. Live a happier life than in 2008! :D

So, that's all for now.... Hope you have a wonderful count down to 2009!

Happy New Year folks!!!



No comments: