CafeMom Tickers

Friday, December 05, 2008

Finally!




Yes, it finally came when I visited the doctor this evening. I was finally relieved but the amount is terribly small!! Just a drop! That's it! :S Anyway, thanks to the dear Lord Jesus for answering my prayer. Dear Jesus, please help us realised our dream to become a mum and dad. Please grant us a new addition to our family tree. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

During my treatment, I met with a nice lady. She told me that she has been trying for baby for 9 years already and now she finally have it. She has been pregnant for 7 days already. I'm touched by her determination for not giving up so easily in the first place. She has all the problems I'm facing now and an additional treatment that she has went through.

All in all, I hope I won't give up so easily as well and I also hope God will not give up on me too. I know this is going to be a long journey, and I hope dear Lord Jesus will always look after me and guide me along the way till succed.

No comments: