CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

It's Celebrations Time






Yesterday nite before going to bed I have this strong feeling that I wanted to update my blog tomorrow morning. So this morning, I woke up at 8 a.m. (wow!) usually half an hour late than that :P... I tidy my bed, took my bath, do my breakfast.... and here I am, sitting in from of my lovely HP desktop. I eagerly signing in my blogger account... waiting for it to get connected.... then suddenly, when I was at the Posting Page and I suddenly went blank.... I duno what to write for today?! I was starring at the blank page trying to think hard... **hmm... what was I suppose to write today??**

Well, let's start with this weekend... haha... I know now is too early talking about celebrations but guess what, some people already got me in the celebrations mood. :) This month will be a very hectic yet most productive month for me! :)

For a moment I will be :

- going to 2 weddings this month. One will be in out-of-town around XX km then the following day, I'll be going for another wedding at lunch time!!! :S

- Mom's & hubby's birthday coming soon this end Dec! :D Hv lots to do for their upcoming celebrations... thou I'm not sure what are the itinerary yet! Better start planning now...

- X'mas celebrations hopefully this year my sisters will be able to make it to celebrate together

Well, without further-a-do, do pardon me. I got to chiao now.... Hope you have a nice weekend!

Cheers folks! :)


No comments: