CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Just a Dream




Sometimes I do wonder what IF I'm still 22 years old, I will ........... IF I'm not married yet, I will.... IF I have found a better boss, things will be...... etc. etc. and the list goes on.... and on... :)

However, IF I was given another chance by the dear Lord to go back to the future, I will choose that day of my wedding day. It is not because I'm totally unhappy with what had happened on my wedding day, I just felt that things could have been better.

For me, wedding is a very important occassion which I celebrate with my loved ones, and it should a very special one which when you are 60 year old and you looked back, I think you remind yourself about the DAY whether is happy, sad, excited, anxious, terrible, etc.

Let's begin the list of things I wish things could have been better while/during my wedding preparations:

1. Pre-wedding & actual day photographer - I totally regret having to hire those rubbish.... they are a total waste of my money!!! I wish I could have the budget to hire the most experienced photographer from overses esp. from the Aus or UK. I just love their styles of photographing and you don't have to worried about their quality (they use the best lenses). I will choose to go to on of a small town in France or Italy for my photo shoots.


2. Wedding gown - well, I have to say I like my couture wedding dress but I love this one more... hahahah :P I always dreamt that my wedidng gown will have all the details, flare, elegant, romantic looking gown.


3. Wedding veil - very LONG.... no doubt! :)

4. Wedding venue - it will be church wedding or garden wedding or at bali church wedding

5. Make-up artist - I will choose the lady which did my make-up & hair on my first wedding dinner... she's lovely and pro!

6. Wedding car - I prefer the blue-ish/grey-ish colour Mercedes Benz exactly in the pic but without the deco :P


7. Wedding car deco - as in the picture.... just love the simplicity of it...


8. Bridesmaids - they will be AL, LP, LN & 2 cousins. Why I didn't think of it before??? :( Their dress of course will be pale pink or white.

9. Evening gown - again... mine was a couture gown. I love something elegant but simple.... I love the colour of my current gown (fuchsia pink - my theme) but not so much on the design.... the designer hv not put justice to my gown!!

10. Having my hubby say his wedding vows for me in front of my dear parents, friends and relatives. He did not say a word on this.... :'(

11. Backdrop - We will have to redesign the backdrop as in the pic below with fairy lights... the one at our wedding dinner was awful!


12. Not to forget, of course, more flowers in the banquet hall !!! :D

Anyhow, I did feel grateful that I had my wedding with my loved ones. I do appreciate all that you have done for me and I thank the Lord for you. Thank you for the wonderful wedding dear.



No comments: