CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Laughter is The Best Medicine





I had a great time visiting my friend during the weekend. I couldn't remember when was the last time I really enjoyed myself with the company of my friends. I couldn't remember when I had a hearty loughs till my stomoch ache the whole day.... I guess this is what real friends is. They will never judge you for who and what you are. I have to say this is the first time I say what crossed my mind and I'm happy they all enjoying the fun with me too! :)

However, it was not the same when I went to another friends wedding in a 4-star hotel. I feel that this bunch of people who grew up with me have no similarity and sense of grown up with me. They are still the same when they were standard 1. Very childish and naive!! What can I say.... no wonder they are also not very good among themselves... I wonder why they still wanna act in front of each other? WHy can't they be truthful to themself??? I guess this is what we call mixed with the wrong group of kiasu people and the effect will also be the same.

I truely glad that I ditched those group of rubbish kiasu donkies (it is 7 donkies to be exact)!!! :D


No comments: