CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Counting Down to X'mas


What a wonderful feeling this is..... x'mas is just around the corner!!! I just can't wait till it comes. People just flocking in to malls to buy presents and the feeling inside the shopping malls was just wonderful.... all the x'mas trees were so dashing!!! Still I miss those x'mas years in the UK. There atmosphere there were very different...... accompany by the snow on the cold winter day..... it just make it feel so real that X'mas is here.... I miss those days!

I also came to realised that the act of giving is actually a wonderful feeling.... that's why it happened eapecially during X'mas and other celebrations. We buy presents for the person we care most and in return we got their love. This is a very unselfish gift above all.

Anyway, as tradition, which we have been doing for over more than 10 years now, we would exchange gifts like the millions of Christians people do.... So, what should I buy for him on this year X'mas? Hhhmmpphh... any ideas??? What do you normally give your hubby as X'mas present? ***scratching my head***

On the other hand, I've solve one of my two problems though.... I've found his birthday gift!!! :D Horray!!!! I've bought my keke a birthday present and I just couldn't wait to see his reactions on this. He, by the way, already knows where I bought his birthday present from but...... the secret was he was not sure what gift I have chosen for him... ;-) "Ke you just have to be a little patient..." So, keep guessing ya till your birthday :D hahahah....

Move on.........

This year X'mas I actually have a wish list.... :) as usual lah.... hahah...

1. Tiffany's butterfly necklace - Sapphire silver or pink gold

2. Canon Lens - red ring - which can zoom more than x50 my current lense

3. Channel handbag - black colour one pls

4. Holiday trip to Paris or Mt Fuji or New York

5. Gosh... what else I've left out.... oh yeah! A home sweet home! :D

The list will take a rest for a moment here... heheh.... Will update you once there's something new on my list.

Stay tunned! hohohohooo............

No comments: