CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, December 04, 2008

The Waiting is Very Frustrating




I've been waiting for it to come since Tuesday but it never arrived??? Thursday is coming. Normally it will come on time (either one day earlier or late).... I'm started to get really worried... worried that maybe my body is not ready just yet or there's something still very wrong indside??? Who can give me the answer??? But my body have been feeling a bit funny for the past few days.... one moment hot then cool again... has been repeating like this for a while already.... then there was this tiny little headache I'm feeling on Tuesday's nite.... I thought it's going to come but then again.... found nothing the next day.... sigh!

The following day, I do the conventional ways which was advised by my doc few days earlier to do the testing!! And guess what? It's normal! Just one blue line! *lost*...... :(

Aaagrrhhhh...... What does all these means????????????? Dear Jesus, please help!





No comments: