CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

M O N S T E R - IN - LAW



Yesterday, I know my hubby was VERY upset with the bitch!! I knew it when I saw his face after I came out from the doc room. He tried to hide it but I knew there's something bothering him... I can tell from his face. I just hope that whenever he is ready, he would tell me what's bothering him. The bitch just couldn't let my hubby have a peaceful and happy life. She is always looking for trouble to rack his life and somehow create a kiosk to her own family ( I think this bitch only mind her own bloody feeling and fat-thick skin face). I must say what she did is not only stupid and very shallow. I really feel like slapping her face when I see her!

I feel pain X2 when I see someone I care in pain.... esp you my dear hubby.

But then again, I always will protect my family member (you are my family member) no matter what! That's why when I knew my hubby was upset with the bitch I lost it... Dear, she is not worth your anger or even time to even think about her! Can't you just accept that she is DEAD?? This is a worthless mother... don't even shed a tear for her... it's not worth your while......... !!!

The word mother or mum sounds very pure and loving... but when I tried to applied it to my hubby's disaster at home.... that's a monster! But we call her bitch not that I'm proud of it but this is what the real world is! This is the first example I saw it with my own very eyes, that a mother so determine to do anything to safe her own bloody face without considering her own child feelings or needs. I guess this is what the kiasu people will act like. Nice on the outside but all roten on the inside. I also tried to find the true meaning of the word mother in the dictionary and I foun this ~ Mother - the qualities characteristic of a mother, as maternal affection - To watch over, nourish, and protect maternally.

This word (mother/mum/mom) sounds so generous and kind yet I can't see any of it in her..... she just knows how to use her power to control and manupulate the facts and create a lot of disaster at home both with her own family and her siblings. Btw, she is a good pretender and actress! No one will deny it! That's for sure! The bitch must have thought my hubby will go back crying to her and let her control his life again just like her second bastard! So useless but he thinks for himself.... if he continues to offend her he will not get all the money that he needs to survive in this world. So he acted smart and go along with her request.

BUT she has under-estimates this elder son! No wonder she never understand my hubby and only knows how to use the remoter control to command my hubby to do all the hanky-panky work for her... haih... hubby, just show her the middle fingerrr!

Hubby, you must stay strong for no matter how loud or long the dog barks, the mountain will still be stanfing tall and high! You must learn to be the mountain - to be able to fight it till the end!!! And still stay calm........ and steady!

You must not fall into the bitche's trap..... you must moved on and accept the fact and lived your own happy live... because.... "I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances." - Martha Washington. She must be very very jealous about you having a happy life & do not want you to have a happy life. Therefore, she will always think of millions of ways to pist you off.... Don't give in to her!!!!

Your mother don't loves you - so what? There are millions of people out there who are abused and abandon by their own mother. Can they lived without a family? Of course! They even moved on to seek their own happiness..... and forget those nonsense! REMEMBER - your life is a gift from GOD not your mother... so learn to appreciate the gift from GOD! Just let her say whatever fucking things she wants to say about you, that's between you and GOD. She has no right to judge you, for she is the one who teaches you all these evil things. You do not need to prove to others about it.... just let the fugly bitch bitches about you and leave the rest to GOD to handle with her later in her life.

Everyone has his burden. What counts is how you carry it." ––Merle Miller

"Always look at what you have left. Never look at what you have lost." --Robert H. Schuller


"The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind." --William James

We still have pleanty more things to achieve in our lives, don't still cling on a rotten past.... delete their messages no matter how serious they are.... it's not your responsiblitiy anymore! That's your past, don't waste it on your future as well. Those bastards & bitches won't stop harrasing you but who cares??? .... so MOVED ON!

"Happiness is not by chance, but by choice." --Jim Rohn

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." --Herm Albright

"I can alter my life by altering the attitude of my mind." --Anonymous

Last but not least, I'm looking forward to spend many more happy days with you and achieve more valuable things in our lives. Are you ready to do that? Since new year is just around the corner, let's just make it a new resolution for ourselves. Are you up to it?




No comments: