CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

It's December!




I wonder how time flies so fast... without even noticing that today is already the month of December, 2008! I also strated to notice shopping malls were decorated with ribbons and shinning ornaments.... and started playing those cheerful, warm & romantic X'mas songs.... "Aaaahh!!! it was like candy to the ears!" I mumbled happily to myself while shopping with my hubby. We're busy preparing for X'mas too ! and the New Year and his birthday of course!!! :) I think this month bills will be quite shocking for my hubby when it's deliver to our house... (Dear, it's only once a year.... :P)

Looking back, I'm happy to say I've complished most of the things I wanted to do in 2008... they were namely:

1. Seek closure to a chapter which has been hanging since XX yrs ago & getting rid of those parasites in my life!! It certainly feels good and I'm to remind myself never to look back again!

2. Updating my blog more frequent now than previous year (a pat on my back!).

3. Visited Shanghai (finally!) & Hanoi this year.

4. Bought a Canon DSLR camera & been actively learning how to use all the functions.

5. Learn something about feng shui.

6. Watched some really nice movies e.g. Kungfu Panda, Transformer, the Incredible Hulk, Sense & Sensibility, Sex & the City, Awake, the Dark Knight & Iron Man :) and learn some valuable lesson out of it... One if which - "Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift. That's why it's called the present."

7. Bought an oven & some bakering tools (finally!!!) Looking fwd to release my inner baking skills :P Updates coming soon ya!

8. Also finally, found the matress & bed frame which we were looking for (at an discounted price!!!) ;D

9. Got an experienced (at least this is not "lan-cy") photographer for our anniversary shoot! Haven't seen the outcome yet, but we are getting excited already!!! Price are quite reasonable than the others too! But I had 6 blisters on my feet during the shooting... :( Hope this is woth the effort. *Fingers crossed!*

10. Keke bought an ipod & Coach handbag for me on (well, not exactly "ON" that day but affter a few days lah) my birthday! Finally owned one i-pod at least... yay!!

11. Met for the first time after 10 years of missing news with a childhood friend of mine (since Standard 1) whome moved away to another country shortly after Standard 3.

12. Met a senior friend who has always my companion when we were in tuition classes together during primary years. Now, she's married with a kid second coming up very soon!

On the other hand, there were of course some of the unfortunate things which had happened to me as well....

1. Nearly got pregnant but did not make it....so, still not preganat yet...(!?!?)

2. i-phone not come yet... @#^%&*@!!

3. Flowers I ordered (from a reputable florist) for my shooting is not what I've expected! Total disappoitment!

4. Keke not prepared anything to celebrate my 2008 birthday... :'( not suprising!

5. Car got hit & run incident by a careless lorry Indian driver... "pandi!!"

6. My dearest flower plant (Bougainvillea) died a few months ago :(

7. Big HU-HA at the political arena! A lot of dramas! which lead to ecomony slow down!

8. Not own a house yet...

All in all, what can I say.... Looks like next year going to be another challenging year for me.Well, I guess that's enough to sum up the happenings in 2008 for me at least. Looking forward to this year X'mas celebrations soon! :)

Till then, happy shopping & cherios!



No comments: